There are many reasons which may cause files to be deleted from usb flash drive.
- Accidentally delete files from USB flash drive
- Accidentally format the USB flash drive
- Virus attack
- Power failure & electronic-static discharge
- Not properly removing the USB flash drive from a computer
- Symptoms of USB flash drive data loss:
- The file system of USB flash drive is display as raw
- Windows may ask if you want to format the USB flash drive
It is possible to recover deleted files from pen drive. The best way to recover deleted files from usb flash drive is to use a usb data recovery freeware. Download usb drive data recovery software for free from: USB drive data recovery
The usb drive data recovery software is easy to use and can recover deleted photos, vidoes, songs, documents, and other files and folders from usb drive. You can recover not only deleted files, but also lost files after usb drive reformat. You can recover photos PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, PEF, DCR, SR2, NEF, PSD, CRW, ORF, RAF, MRW, WMF, RAW, XCF, X3F, DWG, PNM, CAM, DJV, PSP, WIM, PCX, ARW, CR2, DCR, DNG, ERF, videos MP4, MOV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPEG, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, VOB, MTS, TOD, MTS, M2TS, TS, MKV, DV, AVI, WMV, RM, and audio MP3, M4A, AAC, RIFF, MID, OGG, AIF, AU, RA, APE, CAF, FLAC, RNS from USB flash drive.
Read more about data recoveryUSB drive data recoveryHow to recover photos/videos from usb driveHow to restore lost usb data