how to recover deleted videos from android phone

Recover deleted files from SD memory card, usb drive, computer hard disk, memory stick, etc.

how to recover deleted videos from android phone

Postby jameskim » Wed May 04, 2016 2:15 am

I accidentally deleted some important video files from my Samsung Galaxy android phone, how can I recover those deleted videos? By the way, I saved all my files on my android phone SD card.

After reading more Android video recovery articles, I realized that it is possible to recover deleted videos from Android phone. I then follow this Android video recovery tutorial and downloaded Android data recovery freeware. The Android data recovery software is easy to use and helped me to get back most of my videos back. Luckily I didn't get lazy and give up. The android data recovery software free can recover not only deleted videos, but also deleted photos, music files, contacts, messages, notes, reminders, android app data from Android phone internal storage and memory card, such as micro sd, sdhc, sdxc, sd mini, cf card, etc.

The Android data recovery software supports all android phones, including Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4, S3, Note 4, Note 3 phones, LG G4, G5, Sony Xperia Z5, Z4, Motorola Moto 360, Huawei, Lenovo, Alcatel, Oppo, HTC One, etc.

Take note that you'd better stop using Android phone to prevent new files to be written to Android phone. Because new files could overwrite the space of deleted videos which may make then unrecoverable.

More information:

Restore data from android microsd card

Video recovery solution

Get back files from unrooted android device
jameskim

Return to File Recovery