free software to recover deleted files from sd card

Recover deleted files from SD memory card, usb drive, computer hard disk, memory stick, etc.

free software to recover deleted files from sd card

Postby jameskim » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:23 am

I accidentally deleted some important files from my sd card, where can I download free software to recover deleted files from sd card? By the way is is micro sd card in my usb flash drive. After trying many free sd card data recovery software, I finally give up. I start to look for professional SD card recovery tool. In the end I get my files back from my SD card with this SD card data recovery pro.

The SD card data recovery cost me 39 bucks, the amount I am affordable, and luckily that it works well and didn't have much trouble get my powerpoint ppt files which I spent days. I read the SD card recovery tutorial and understand that you are able to recover deleted photos, videos, songs, documents and other files from memory card, including SD card, CF card, MMC, micro sd, sdhc, sdxc, sd mini, and other memory storage. It works well even after SD card quick format. So try it if you had data loss problem on your SD card.
jameskim

Return to File Recovery