External hard drive data recovery free

Recover deleted files from SD memory card, usb drive, computer hard disk, memory stick, etc.

External hard drive data recovery free

Postby jameskim » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:50 am

I have a wd my passport ultra and I used to use it to transfer files between my home computer and office workstation. Yesterday I by mistake deleted some files on the external hard drive, those files are so important and I didn't have backup on both my home PC and office computer. How can I recover deleted files from my external hard drive?

After some research on Internet, I found out that it is possible to recover deleted files from external hard disk. I followed this external hard drive data recovery tutorial and successfully restored my deleted files. The external hard disk data recovery software is easy to use and can recover deleted photos, videos, songs, documents and other files and folders from external hard drive. You can also retrieve back lost files after external hard disk reformat. Even after external hard drive corruption, not detectable, you can also follow it to restore your data on external hard disk.

Related articles:

Restore files from WD external hard drive

how to recover deleted files from external hard disk

Restore data from formatted external hard disk
jameskim

Return to File Recovery